Open Days


Visit the college on one of our dedicated open days. Explore all the opportunities open to you at RACC, meet the tutors, view the facilities and get advice about which course is right for you, as well as finding out about all the discounts and concessions on offer. RACC offers a unique community environment with 2000 courses on offer across many diverse areas - so whether you are looking to boost your career, learn a new skill or just meet new people and have fun there are so many options to choose from. Which course will you choose?


Upcoming Open Days

  • Saturday 15 July: 10am - 5pm (Richmond Art School only). Learn more
  • Tuesday 18 July: 11am - 3pm Register now
  • Tuesday 5 September, 11am - 2pm
  • Thursday 7 September, 4pm - 7pm
  • Saturday 9 September, 10am - 1pm
  • Thursday 14 September, 4 - 7pm


Explore all the opportunities

We'll help you discover the right course for you, what is the right level and where the course can take you. Learn more about our courses.


Tour of Campus

Experience RACC with tours of our superb facilities, featuring the Richmond Art School, Theatre, Dance Studio, Ceramics Studio and other specialist classrooms.


Enrolment, Advice and Guidance

Discuss your career options and personal development. You can also get information on fees, Advanced Learner Loans, student finance, bursaries, crèche and volunteering opportunities.


Drop-in Interviews

If you're applying to study for a qualification then we will invite you for an interview before enrolling to discuss the course sin more depth and make sure it is the right option for you. We will also arrange an online literacy and numeracy pre-assessment for you - but don't worry there's no pass or fail it just helps us advise you on the right course.