Each term we invite learners to discuss a set of questions related to their experience at RACC. This can either be done by attending a learner forum or by returning a questionnaire.
We will then feed back to you via the website or college noticeboards on the changes we have made as a result of your comments or suggestions.
Here are some samples of previous questions we have asked learners:
- Does the course outline and/or the advice you received before enrolling reflect what is happening on your course?
- How could we make further improvements to the course?
- How effective is the feedback you are receiving from your tutors on your progress and how could this be improved?
- The College is currently working on the Course Offer for next year. Is there anything new that you would like us to include which is not already being offered?
- Is there anything else relating to your time as a student at RACC that you would like to tell us about?
Look out for our 'Tell us what you think sessions', dates will be advertised around the college.