Courses marked may have discounted fees if you are:
- receiving Job Seekers Allowance including National Insurance credits only
- receiving Employment Support Allowance and in the Working Related Activity Group
- earning less than £330 per month who intend to progress in or into employment and are in receipt of Universal Credit, Council Tax Benefit, Housing Benefit or Income Support
- Unemployed learners who are financial dependents of those in receipt of Working Tax Credit
We can also apply for help with your fees, travel costs and crèche if you are:
- 20 years or over and on a low income (under £23,000 per household)
Your first full level 2 or level 3 course if you are aged 19 - 23
You may be eligible to have your course for free if it is your first full Level 2 or 3 course. This may also include some level 1 courses that will help you progress onto these courses, providing that you do not already hold a qualification at or above the level you want to study.
Free English and maths
You are eligible to study Maths and English, at all levels up to and including GCSE Level 2, free of charge, providing that you DO NOT already hold a GCSE at grade C or above.
What evidence we need
If you would like help with your fees or learner support funding, please bring to enrolment the proof needed, which should include:
- Means-tested benefits letter, dated within three months of the course start date
- If your household income is less than £23,000, your Council Tax bill statement for the 2016-2017 year or a copy of your tenancy agreement to confirm your living arrangements, and bank statements and payslips of every adult in your household for the last three months before the course starts.
Please ask an Enrolment Advisor at reception for further details or email email@example.com